YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS, BUT you're at a stalemate.
You often find that you are inundated with simply getting through day-to-day tasks, leaving you hardly any time to create your vision for the future. Maybe you always find it difficult to take that first step after having a great idea because you're overwhelmed with all of the things you'll need to do to actually make it happen.
When you are desperate to take the next step but you don't know where to begin, oftentimes what you need most is an outside perspective, a valued second opinion, and a trusted partner to help you push through to the other side.
A thought partner is someone who challenges your thinking in such a way that it causes you to modify your actions and/or assumptions, thereby leading to value creation in your life and business.
If you are ready for a proactive marketing plan that values genuine connection and works within your unique resource limitations and strengths...
If you are ready to stop thinking about it and ready to start doing...
If you are tired of second guessing yourself and really want an expert opinion to help you whip your idea into shape...
...then I think you've found just what you've been looking for!
OWN YOUR WHY®: IMMERSION
This program is an intimate engagement where we work hand-in-hand so that by the end of our time together, you will confidently walk away with a customized marketing plan for your business and an understanding of how to future proof your business for years to come. It includes (8) 60-minute meetings, every other week, where we discuss your exact needs, define Your Why, and create a customized marketing strategy that fits you. It's an intense four months, but we'll get you from Point A to Point B with a thoughtful and thorough plan.
This service is ideal for you if:
- You're frustrated with your business growth (or lack thereof);
- You feel overwhelmed and don't know what to do next;
- You've heard a lot about different marketing/branding programs but you don't want to do another e-course;
- You're tired of trying to do it yourself, and really want to work with an expert who can help you directly; and
- You don't believe in quick fixes or one-size-fits-all solutions, and want strategies and solutions tailored just for you.
It is a 1-on-1 engagement, so the deliverables are completely customized to you and your preferences. And I only work with a limited number of clients at a time so that you'll have my undivided attention during our 8 sessions together.
- (8) 60-minute meetings via Zoom every other week;
- (3) 30-minute SOS calls that you may schedule whenever you're needing a jolt of confidence, accountability, brainstorming, etc. to hold you over until our next full-length meeting;
- Several worksheets and customized resources to guide you through various marketing exercises that will inform your overall plan;
- Access to secret deals that I only offer to past & current clients to help you with your continued success;
- Unlimited email support in between calls (most of time I can reply within 48 hours); and
- Community & Connection through Own Your Why® Monthly Calls where all past participants are invited to join and share their experience with a specific business topic.
Topics we will cover:
- Define Your Why and your definition for success
- Understand how to future-proof your company
- Complete a competitive analysis
- Paint the picture of your dream customer
- Evaluate your offering descriptions & analyze your current pricing
- Establish a sales funnel that converts
- Discuss new marketing opportunities
- Set attainable marketing goals, along with a plan to achieve them
Can you walk me through the process for Own Your Why®: Immersion?
Of course! First things, first.
You contact me, and we chat about the basics. We’ll schedule an initial (FREE!) 30-minute consultation to discuss your needs further and make sure we’re the right fit! Once you feel comfortable to move forward, I’ll send over a contract to get us started. You must sign a contract to confirm your spot, at which time we'll also finalize your start date. Payment is due prior to your start date.
Let's dive in.
To get things started, we’ll schedule our first 60-minute meeting, where we'll talk about Your Why and what you hope to gain from our time together. We'll be clear about setting a goal for what you hope to accomplish, and set the stage for a successful 4 months together. At the end of this meeting (and every subsequent one), I’ll send you an email recap of our meeting with action items and deadlines.
We'll get into a rhythm.
We will get into sync, as we meet every other week. The first 4 sessions are focused on gathering information, being introspective, and making observations. Starting with Session 5, we will start to shift our focus from gathering information, to building the elements of your marketing plan. The culmination of all of that work will inform the final Marketing Plan that we collectively create and will be presented the final week.
And then what?
You can confidently walk away with the lessons you've learned and begin to implement the Marketing Plan immediately. However, if you have enjoyed establishing a pattern of setting aside time to work on your future vision, and would like to continue working together, then let's absolutely talk about that. I do offer retainer packages to past clients.
How about those nitty gritty details?
PAYMENT TERMS: A signed contract confirms your spot. The first monthly payment is due ONE WEEK prior to your start date. If payment is not received by that deadline, you may lose your preferred start date. Each subsequent payment is due 30 days after the previous due date.
START DATES: We will mutually agree upon a Start Date, but your Start Date is not confirmed until your contract is signed.
MISSED APPOINTMENTS: You may reschedule any appointment with 24 hours advanced noticed. If you are more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, you will forfeit that week's meeting, and we can reschedule for the following week.