YOU NEED TO MAKE A SHIFT IN YOUR BIZ, AND YOU WANT SOME GUIDANCE & SUPPORT TO HELP YOU GET THERE.
Oftentimes, we know what we want to accomplish with our businesses, but it can be impossible to envision the roads that will take us there. We have goals, and ideas, and visions for what could be, yet we would love to have a partner help us think through any missing pieces to ensure our plan is not only sustainable but also true to our core values. Does this sound like what you're needing?
When you are desperate to take the next step but you don't know where to begin, what can feel most supportive is an outside perspective, a valued second opinion, and a trusted partner to help you push through to the other side. This is exactly what I do.
A thought partner is someone who challenges your thinking in such a way that it causes you to modify your actions and/or assumptions, thereby leading to value creation in your life and business.
If you are ready for a proactive marketing plan that values genuine connection and works within your unique resource limitations and strengths...
If you are ready to stop thinking about it and ready to start doing...
If you are tired of second guessing yourself and really want an expert opinion to help you whip your idea into shape...
...then I think you've found just what you've been looking for!
OWN YOUR WHY®: INTENSIVE
This program is an intimate engagement where we work hand-in-hand so that by the end of our time together, you will confidently walk away with clarity for how to move forward, as well as the tools and resources to help you get there. It includes a 4-hour, one-on-one session where we dive deep and get into the nitty gritty of your toughest business challenge. We'll start with first understanding the essence of Your Why, and then use that as the linchpin for your marketing strategy moving forward. It's an intense four hours, but we'll get you back on track, and ready to make moves immediately.
This service is ideal for you if:
- You have a specific business challenge that you need answers to ASAP;
- You are getting ready to launch something new or make a shift in your buisness;
- You learn better in an environment where you will get individualized attention;
- You're tired of trying to figure it out on your own, and really want to work with an expert who can help you directly; and
- You don't believe in quick fixes or one-size-fits-all solutions, and want strategies and solutions tailored just for you.
It is a 1-on-1 engagement, so the deliverables are completely customized to you and your preferences.
- One, 4-hour working session to discover and refine the WHY for your business (if in Austin, we'll do it in person; otherwise, it's via Zoom video call);
- A day-of worksheet that we'll complete together;
- A copy of the Own Your Why® Workbook (over 30 pages of interactive exercises, prompts, and additional resources);
- Access to secret deals that I only offer to past & current clients to help you with your continued success;
- A 60-minute follow-up call via Zoom to resolve any unanswered questions; and
- Access to exclusive monthly newsletters sent to only past OYW participants with additional resources and prompts to help you Own Your Why® all year long.
What you can expect from the Intensive:
- Gain clarity around WHY you do what you do;
- Use that understanding of Your Why to develop a marketing plan that is true to you & your business;
- Elevate your social media presence with an understanding of what to share & how to share it;
- Receive answers for how to move forward with that nagging business challenge; and
- Walk away with clearly defined action steps to help you with your upcoming launch or to take your business to the next level.
4 hours, one session
Can you walk me through the process for Own Your Why®: Intensive?
Of course! First things, first.
You are interested in moving forward, and you'll first need to fill out this form to tell me a little bit more about you. Once I hear from you, I’ll send over a contract to get us started. You must sign a contract to confirm your spot, at which time we'll also finalize your Intensive date. Payment is due 3 business days prior to your Intensive date.
Let's dive in.
Once we've finalized all of the logistics, I'll send you an email about two weeks before our scheduled Intensive to gather a little bit more information about our session together. During the day of the Intensive, we'll get started promptly and dive right in, spending the next four hours going deep into your business. The first half of the session is really spent working towards defining Your Why, and the second half is spent using that knowledge to inform the subsequent decisions you have to make about how to make your ideas a reality. You'll walk away with action steps and resources to help you see it through.
And then what?
You can confidently walk away with the lessons you've learned and begin to implement the Marketing Plan immediately. We'll also have a follow-up 60-minute call for you to schedule at your convenience, so we can always revisit any unanswered questions, or figure out how to adjust with new circumstances that have arisen since we met. And if after all that you decide that you would like to continue working together, then let's absolutely talk about that. I do offer retainer packages to past clients only.
How about those nitty gritty details?
PAYMENT TERMS: A signed contract confirms your spot. The payment in full is due THREE BUSINESS DAYS prior to your Intensive date. If payment is not received by that deadline, you will forfeit your session. (Payment plans are available, so if you need that option, please let me know! I do want to make it work for both of us.)
INTENSIVE DATE: We will mutually agree upon an Intensive Date, but it is not confirmed until your contract is signed.
RESCHEDULING: If you must cancel, then you must let me know with at least 72 hours advanced noticed. From there, we'll find another time to reschedule, but my calendar does book up about a month in advance.