Intern position available
Are we destined to work together?
For the past two years, I have worked to grow MaggieGentry LLC into what it is today. With a focus on relationships, a devotion to steady growth, and a drive to build a business based around what feels good and in alignment with My Why, I find myself here, finally in need of some assistance.
My thoughts for what this position will be:
You'll be there to help ensure MG looks & sounds awesome. I am looking for someone who is eager to come to the table with their own ideas, willing to brainstorm with me, and also be honest with their opinions. I need someone who is comfortable playing devil's advocate with me so that we can ensure we're always arriving at the best possible solution. While this is a paid position, I would love to get to the capacity where we can grow this into a more robust part-time role, but I have no guarantee of a timeline for when that might happen.
A (fairly) exhaustive list of where I need help:
- Concepting social media content for Instagram
- Taking on-brand photos to use for Instagram, blog header images, and Pinterest
- Drafting social media copy
- Concepting & outlining blog posts
- Designing worksheets for events (occasional)
- Updating my website
- Conducting research, when needed
Ideally, you are someone who:
- Understands what my brand stands for, and how to pitch ideas and take photos that are in alignment with that.
- Enjoys writing
- graphic design
- embraces the woo & is organized AF
In return, I can offer:
- Payment: $10/hour to start
- 1, 60-minute session per month to help you with your own creative pursuit/business/career search
- An honest desire to teach you as much as I know to help you succeed